Tune-up your fitness routine. Tap into your physical health for peak performance.
1. Personal Attention. Learn your body like never before! Want to know if you are involuntarily rounding your shoulders forward? Or maybe you can’t see that your right foot is always externally rotated in shoulder bridge position or that your left hip hikes up every time you twist from the waist. You may have muscular imbalances, postural problems, or functional performance issues that you may not even be aware of because you are so accustomed to your movement patterns (most of us do!). In a private session setting, attention is 100% focused on you, your body, and the ways that you move.
2. Customization. Along with personal attention, another great benefit of a private session is the ability to customize the workout to your needs and goals. Perhaps you have your sights set on a marathon in a few months, you’ve always wanted to rock strong shoulders in your wedding dress, or you’re looking for a way to ease into a workout routine for the very first time. Whatever the case may be, I will work with you directly to set a convenient schedule and make progress towards your goals in each session.
3. Proper Form. Pilates is a system of exercises meant to be performed in a controlled, precise way. I add fun and challenging variations to the traditional exercises created by Joseph Pilates, but all of your sessions will be based around a unique set of “Pilates principles”. Why? I believe the best results come from an understanding and appreciation of principles behind the original Pilates exercises, while also taking into account how we move, and what our jobs and lives entail here in the 21st century.
4. Lingo. Sitz bones what? C-curve who? Magnets in my thighs? There are a few terms thrown around in the Pilates world and our studio in particular that may be new to you. A private session will help familiarize you with the terminology so you won’t feel like you’re missing something if you do decide to enter group classes.
5. Injuries and Health Issues. If you are suffering from an injury or certain chronic health issues that limit your physical capabilities or your ability to participate in group classes, private sessions are the best way to maintain a workout routine that is both safe and effective.
6. Motivation & Accountability. Let’s face it: some of us need a little help in the motivation department. Consider us as your personal accountability partner. With your own personal cheerleader and coach, your workouts will become even more fulfilling and you’ll get faster results, too.
PRIVATE SESSIONS (55 mins)
Single Session: $80
Pkg of 5 privates: $350
Intro pkg of 3 (new clients only): $190
(We recommend (but do not require) starting with this option. During these first 3 sessions, we will introduce you to all of the equipment, familiarize you with our studio cues and lingo - and prepare you to continue with either private sessions, group classes, or a combination of both. And we’ll help you with those choices along the way.)
SEMI-PRIVATE SESSIONS (55 mins)
Schedule your own private session for you and up to 3 friends.... at a time that works for you!
DUETS (2 people):
Single Session: $50 pp
Pkg of 5 duets: $225 pp
TRIPLETS/QUADS (3-4 people):
Single Session: $40 pp
Pkg of 5 triplets/quads: $180 pp
FIND A DAY THAT WORKS FOR YOU. BOOK YOUR PRIVATE SESSION TODAY: