1. Personal Attention. Learn your body like never before! Want to know if you are involuntarily rounding your shoulders forward? Or maybe you can’t see that your right foot is always externally rotated, or that your left hip hikes up every time you twist from the waist. You may have muscular imbalances, postural problems, or functional performance issues that you may not even be aware of because you are so accustomed to your movement patterns (most of us do!). In a private session setting, attention is 100% focused on you, your body, and the ways that you move.
2. Proper Form. Pilates is a system of exercises meant to be performed in a controlled, precise way. I add fun and challenging variations to the traditional exercises created by Joseph Pilates, but all of your sessions will be based around a unique set of “Pilates principles”. Why? I believe the best results come from an understanding and appreciation of principles behind the original Pilates exercises, while also taking into account how we move, and what our jobs and lives entail here in the 21st century.
3. Lingo. There are a few terms thrown around in Pilates/our studio in particular that may be new to you. A private session will help familiarize you with the terminology to ensure the best experience going forward.
4. Injuries and Health Issues. If you are suffering from an injury or certain chronic health issues that limit your physical capabilities or your ability to participate in group classes, private sessions are the best way to maintain a workout routine that is both safe and effective.
5. Motivation & Accountability. Let’s face it: some of us need a little help in the motivation department. Consider us as your personal accountability partner. With your own personal cheerleader and coach, your workouts will become even more fulfilling and you’ll get faster results, too. PRIVATE SESSIONS (50 mins) cancellations require 24 hours notice for account credit. Single Session: $80 Pkg of 5 privates: $350 Intro pkg of 3 (new clients only): $200 SEMI-PRIVATE SESSIONS (50 mins) Schedule your own private session for you and up to 3 friends.... at a time that works for you! DUETS (2 people), pricing per person: Single Session: $50 Pkg of 5 duets: $225 TRIPLETS/QUADS (3-4 people), pricing per person: Single Session: $40 Pkg of 5 triplets/quads: $180
5260 PEACHTREE IND. BLVD. SUITE 400 (in the 'cue BBQ plaza) PEACHTREE CORNERS, GA 30071
“I swear, you are a body GENIUS! My back hasn’t hurt again since I saw you last.” -Katie.